Process Automation | Software- & DB-Development | Project Consulting
The ADC-Bridge-TM developed by Ako-Tec is a system that is implemented worldwide to interface a Teleperm M/ME to other applications via the CS275 bus world.
The system supports the bidirectional Teleperm M/ME compliant data exchange and
the alarm and messages functions.
To connectmodern control systems safty and fast we have proprietary
and OPC DA/AE interface available. In addition, the ADC-Bridge controls also the
Data exchange between controllers (PLC’s).
Advatages of the ADC-Bridge-TM Systems::
- The fast integration of existing Teleperm systems into more modern automation concepts
- Cost-efficient sub-system exchange, i.e. migration to modern operating and monitoring systems
- Interfaces to modern control systems of different manufacturers
- Connection of Teleperm to PIM (Process-Information-Management), ERP (Enterprise-Resource-Planning) systems
- The modern windows-based user interface is simple to operate and enables an extensive overview as well as a user-friendly projection
It can be commissioned while the system is operating and without shut-down times
More information in PDF format:
The brand and product names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Teleperm and WinCC are registered trademarks of Siemens AG